Saturday, February 20, 2010

Month 2



Sometime last month (Jan-2009), Mommy and me moved from Stapang to another place where my Uyi Yee works, Lubok Nibong. Mommy was so relieved that she is now 'closer' to her 'walking bible of babycare'. My Mommy normally will search anything online when she has no clue what's happening with me. And it was difficult for her since the place we were staying has limited connection to internet since we were using a broadband Daddy bought for us.

And it was this month that i wasn't feeling so well. I had blocked tear duct and sniffles at the same time. I find it difficult to sleep with my blocked nose. And sometimes i would threw up my milk when i coughed. Mommy was so worried that whenever i cried, she'll cry too. Mommy had to put some breastmilk into my eyes to cure the eyes part but for sniffles we had to travel to Miri to see my pediatrician in MCMC. My pediatrician used some kind of machine to suck the mucus and prescribed some medicines with antibotics. Then i was alright.

At 2 mos;

1. I gurgles and coos
2. Follow objects and sound
3. Hold my head up steadily
4. I smiles and laughs
5. Weighs at 4.3kgs
6. Mix feed (breastmilk + formula-Snow)
7. I wakes up more during the day and i love watching tv or play with Mommy
8. Some people told Mommy that i have strong bones

No comments:

Post a Comment